Forever Livin Young
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Livin Young

PS3 Gaming Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Forever Livin Young
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Dates
Available Soon
Latest topics
» App
Rules Icon_minitimeby fLy* FeaR Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:22 pm

» absltgreek: app
Rules Icon_minitimeby fLy* FeaR Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:46 pm

» App form
Rules Icon_minitimeby fLy* FeaR Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:16 pm

» Clan Setup
Rules Icon_minitimeby fLy* FeaR Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:13 pm

» Rules
Rules Icon_minitimeby fLy* FeaR Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Poll
Like The New Forum?
Yes
Rules I_vote_lcap100%Rules I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Rules I_vote_lcap0%Rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Dont Care
Rules I_vote_lcap0%Rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fLy* FeaR
Admin
fLy* FeaR

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm

1. First and foremost this is your clan. Your wanted to join and now your in. Show pride and heart for your clan by not trash talking in Game battle lobbies and DO NOT TALK when leaders are discussing the game with the other teams leaders. Also ALWAYS wear our clan tag, [FLY]

2. There is NO glitching allowed at anytime within this clan. If we wish to glitch, we will do it in Private lobbies. We do not want a dirty name for our clan, it will prevent game battles and tournys for us all.

3. NO CLAN HOPPING, I dont mind if you play with friends but keep your clan tag on and do not change it. Also if a clan mate sends you an invite to play, accept it or send him a message saying why you cant. DO NOT BLOW YOUR CLAN OFF.

4. Each member in a division has the same amount of power as each other. The division leader is there to pick his team, train it, and report to the leaders about the ongoings within your division. If you dont like a desicion by your leader, veto it with at least 4 members of your division and tell me or SiN about it.

5. You must be active on the site as well as PS3. We are looking for the best of the best. It was your idea to join, and if you dont prove that you belong or want to be here, you will be removed from the roster.

Good luck and Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
https://fly-gaming.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Livin Young :: Joining FLY :: Info and Rules-
Jump to: